Liquivision Kaon Computer
The Liquivision Kaon allows for both air and nitrox and provides options for both the Tec and Rec diving world. It also provides three modes: recreational, technical and gauge, making it one of the most versatile dive computers available.
The Kaon features our patented tap based technology and is built to be the ultimate rugged and reliable dive computer. The Kaon has ultra-dependable ceramic pressure sensors and a depth rating of 660 feet/200 metres. The displays layout and screen colours are fully customizable.
- Allows up to 3 gases (air and nitrox 21-100%)
- 3 modes: rec, tec, gauge
- Dive planner and dive simulator
- Dive logging
- Deep stops with adjustable conservatism
- Visual indicators of CNS and N2
- Bungee & stretchy strap included
- Computer connectivity (PC/Mac)
- 2 batteries included
- Length - 6.6 cm/2.59 in.
- Width - 5.54 cm/2.18 in.
- Height - 4 cm/1.57 in.
- Weight - 105 grams.
- Short strap - 8 cm/3.14 in.
- Long strap - 22 cm/8.66 in.
If you are interested in Liquivision Kaon Computer, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Dive computer products from the brand Liquivision have the highest manufacturing quality. Liquivision is designing exclusive dive products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Liquivision Kaon Computer today!