ScubaPro EVERTEC LT Drysuit
Constructed of a new Rip-stop fabric which is 25 percent lighter than its predecessor, this material contains a bit of stretch for better flexibility. Combine that with the EVERTEC LT's telescopic torso, elastic crotch strap and flex seals, and you have a comfortable fabric drysuit that maximizes range of motion and minimizes hydro-drag. Loaded with features, the EVERTEC LT comes with a heavy-duty diagonal Ti-Zip MasterSeal dry zipper that enables you to don and doff the suit without help from your dive buddy. New neoprene socks with seamless heels enhance comfort, and adjustable suspenders complete with swivel buckles help dial in the perfect fit.
- The lightweight but heavy-duty Rip- stop material offers a bit of stretch to enhance flexibility.
- A telescopic torso with elastic crotch strap improves overall fit and increases range of motion.
- Warm neck collar keeps heat in and protects the latex neck seal.
- Diagonal front Ti-Zip MasterSeal® dry zipper allows for easy self-donning and doffing.
- Neoprene socks have no heel seams, increasing comfort and eliminating most sizing issues.
- Quality Si-Tech valves ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control.
- Two large cargo pockets are equipped with D-rings, high-security overflaps and Velcro closures.
- I-Safe strap on left arm offers a secure mounting spot for a wrist computer.
- Suit includes removable suspenders, an anatomically shaped hood, and a patch kit.
- Available in 6 Unisex sizes. Refer to sizing chart for details.